Car transportation by air is a convenient, fast and reliable way of transporting valuable cargo. You can eliminate many risk factors, and receive your goods as soon as possible. But speed is not the only advantage of air travel.
Key advantages air transportation
In this fast-paced world, speed is sometimes the main advantage. Air freight is ideal for perishable goods, parcels that need to be transported quickly, and especially valuable goods like cars. It is delivery by air that can help out in a situation when any other type of car delivery is unavailable or impossible. For example, it is possible to deliver goods from the USA to Canada quickly and without possible damage only by air transport.
Three advantages air transportation:
- Saving time – transportation by air allows you to speed up the process of moving a car over long distances as much as possible.
- Delivery speed – as mentioned earlier, it is the shortest possible delivery time that becomes the main trump card of air transportation. The frequency of commercial flights eliminates almost any long delays. Even if the flight is delayed, the cargo will be sent on the next plane.
- Access to anywhere in the world. Most air carriers are capable of operating not only domestic but also international flights.
- The option of constant tracking of cargo – a similar option for airlines – is far from news and not uncommon. This allows us to provide the client with the most reliable information throughout the entire transportation process.
- High safety is the only potential risk – a plane crash. But if we compare it with railway, road transport and movement of cargo on a ship, it is the plane that can be considered the safest. In addition, in this case, the likelihood of an accident and delays at customs can be excluded.
How to reduce the cost of the service
High cost is the main and, perhaps, the only disadvantage of air transportation. But even here opportunities can be found. After all, there is not one, but even several options for reducing the cost of carriage by air. Among the most effective:
- The movement of goods in transit;
- Competent advice on insurance and car registration at customs.
In order for the service of transporting a car by plane to be implemented efficiently, it is worthwhile to carefully approach the choice of a suitable company. The main criterion is impressive experience in this area and the presence of its own fleet.