How reliable buying car long distance dealer
Choosing a good car on the secondary market is very difficult. In the ads, they are all beautiful, but in reality it often turns out that this is junk that you want to sell at an inflated price. Despite the fact that sellers on the phone usually say: “All is well, come and see” – do not rush to throw everything and go on the road. Get acquainted with this topic in more detail. If you want to save your precious time, energy and nerves – you have come to the right place! Today, we will look at the main provisions to pay attention to before a long distance car purchase.
Everything you need to know
- Of course, it is very convenient when you buy a used car from a friend or good friend. Loved ones will not be offended and will point out all the defects, problems and features of the vehicle. If you do not have such an opportunity, then before long distance car buying service and leaving the state, you should check the information about both the car and its owner. You can do this on the official website of the Ministry of Transport. You should specify the serial number of the car, after which you will receive detailed information about its status. Through research conducted in this way, you will get answers to the questions: “Who owns the vehicle? “, “What were the fines on it? “, “Is the car wanted or pledged to the bank? ” and more. Please note that owner information can be verified on the site where the advertisement is placed. Don’t forget about the possibilities of the Internet – enter his name on the relevant forums, because it may not be the first time he sells a vehicle, so he has positive or negative feedback from his customers.
- Contact the seller via video call and ask him to show the car in real time. Unfortunately, you may come across a dealer or worse – scammers. As for the first case, it is the people who resell the vehicle. That is, they are intermediaries between the buyer and the seller. So, there is a high probability that you will overpay for the car, and this percentage will “go into the pocket” of a third party. If we talk about the second, then on the Internet, every day, there are more and more unscrupulous people. By and large, their plans include selling you “air” and getting paid for it. They do not ask you to transfer the entire amount for a non-existent vehicle to the card, because the scheme is completely different: fraudsters say that their ads are interested in many people besides you, so they offer you to pay a token amount to keep the car.
If you checked the previous points and planned to go on the road, then our tips:
- Learn the laws of the state – this will help you avoid unpleasant situations and unwanted fines.
- Take care of the hotel where you are staying in advance and book a room.
- Get to know the area, for example, you need to know the names and coordinates of cafes and restaurants where you can have a snack.