Each car owner is guided by his own preferences when buying a car that holds most value. Someone thinks only about design, someone about fuel consumption and resistance to breakdowns, and someone relies on the liquidity of the car.
What is vehicle liquidity?
What car keeps its value best? The term “liquidity” does not hide anything particularly complicated – it is the ability of an asset to turn into cash without financial losses. In this case, our asset is a car. It is interesting how quickly it can turn into money again when resold in the secondary market, while without losing money or with minimal loss of market value.
Indeed, in the world market, there are many cars that retain their value most. If the car owner managed to keep his iron “swallow” in good condition, then she can quickly fly away from the sale, giving a sufficient amount.
TOP-5 most profitable cars when selling on the secondary market
- KIA Rio. Korean cars that keep their value most, which breaks all sales records on the secondary market. The average selling time for such a car is no more than 11-12 days. The reason is its quality and price. The car is more than reliable and managed to recommend itself from the best side. The third generation is especially distinguished, which is pleased to present motors in the volume of 1.4-1.6 liters, which produce up to 123 hp. There is a choice of 4-speed automatic or 5-speed manual.
- Hyundai Solaris. It rightfully shares first place with Kia, and there are a lot of reasons for this too. On the secondary market, offers for the sale of Solaris do not lie for more than two weeks. Such a car loses up to 6% per year. Incredibly, even with high mileage, these cars sell very well.
What cars retain their value best? In fact, Solaris is not only affordable in maintenance and repair, but also unpretentious and reliable.
- Skoda Fabia. The Czech car is notable for its handling, maneuverability, and also has absorbed the ergonomics and practicality inherent more in German models. Offers for its sale are received frequently and are also quickly sold out – in about 15-16 days.
The car is variable in its modifications:
- motor – 1.2; 1.4 and 1.6;
- power – up to 105 hp;
- consumption – no more than 10 liters per 100 km;
- mechanic or automatic auto to choose from.
In one year, such a car will not deprive its owner of more than 7% of its own value.
- Chevrolet Cruze. Good ergonomics, many convenient configurations, high handling and comfort, plus inexpensive maintenance. Engines from 1.6 to 1.8 liters with a power reserve of 109 – 141 hp. There is also a 1.4 liter turbocharged engine with 140 hp.
The average waiting period for a purchase from this car is up to 22 days. Loss in price no more than 6%.
- Renault Logan. Which cars retain their value best? The sale takes an average of 13 days. Loss in price per year – up to 6-7%. We are talking exclusively about the second generation, which was recognized even by those who completely denied the attractiveness and reliability of the first.