Top horsepower cars
Car production does not stand still. Today, vehicles are developing such power that no one dreamed of 5-10 years ago. However, such cars are not made for comfortable driving, but for the personal record of companies for which the power is more than 1000 horsepower and acceleration to 100 kilometers in less than 2 seconds – these are very simple numbers. Today we have prepared for you the most horsepower ever car rating in the world.
Five of the most powerful
- McLaren Speedtail. The famous McLaren F1 of 1998 became the spiritual mentor of Speedtail. The car is built on the same principle as its predecessor, it also has a three-seater cab. Just 12.8 seconds is all it takes for this car to accelerate to 100 kilometers per hour from a standstill. If you continue driving, the car begins to develop to an impressive 403 kilometers per hour, which is more than any other car from this manufacturer. Everything is perfect at McLaren Speedtail, it has gathered the best qualities, unparalleled level of innovation and elegance, which makes a new standard in the automotive industry.
- Ultima RS. Ця компанія нещодавно увірвалась на ринок та зразу показала вражаючі результати за всю свою історію, представивши модель RS. Це суперкар з потужністю в 1200 к.с., який розганяється до 100 кілометрів в годину за 2,3 секунди. Як і в багатьох інших британських суперкарах, за його потужність відповідає V8, за допомогою якого досягається максимальна швидкість в 403 кілометри за годину. Автомобіль оснащений шестиступінчатою механічною коробкою передач і заднім приводом.
- Czinger 21C. An unknown company, originally from California, presented a Czinger 21C hypercar in the Geneva showroom. The maximum speed of this hypercar is 432 kilometers per hour, it reaches this mark in 29 seconds. Acceleration to 300 kilometers per hour takes 15 seconds, to 100 km/h – 1.9 seconds. The total power of this car is 1250 hp.
- Bugatti Divo. What’s the highest horsepower car? Bugatti has relocated the advanced Divo hypercar, the predecessor of which is the Chiron. The Bugatti Divo uses the same engine as its predecessor, i.e.an 8-liter V16 and four turbines that produce 1600 nm of torque, selling 1479 hp. The maximum speed of this vehicle is 380 kilometers per hour, and the car reaches 100 kilometers in 2.4 seconds. In total, the company plans to develop about 40 models of this car, the starting price of which starts from $ 5,000,000. Despite this, they are all already sold.
- SSC Tuatara. This car was first announced about 10 years ago, but the start of production of the company’s serial model has stopped. This model was first presented at the Philadelphia Motor Show in 2020. Jason Kastriota, who had previously worked on many Ferrari and Maserati models, was responsible for the design of the car. Technical characteristics: the car is driven by a 5 and 9-liter V8 with two turbines. The unit runs on ethanol and produces 1750 hp.