The cheapest reliable car
Many people, maybe even everyone, want something reliable from life: a reliable job, a reliable woman and a reliable, and most importantly inexpensive, car. To make your life easier, we decided to take the initiative and inform you about the last paragraph of the previous sentence. We are talking about the cheapest and most reliable cars. The car market, today, offers a wide range of vehicles to suit any needs and budget. However, more and more people want to enter into a profitable contract for a car that will last them for many years. Therefore, we have gathered several representatives who respond to this request.
Rating of the cheapest and most reliable
- Hyundai Accent is a car that is relatively inexpensive to buy and operate. The savings in use are due to the 1.8-liter 4-cylinder engine used by Hyundai in this model. The car produces 130 horsepower and 119 Nm of torque, these figures are excellent with the various gearboxes offered. Even at 400,000 miles, he feels confident on the road.
- Skoda Octavia. Sales of this model began in 1996, during which time Skoda Octavia has established itself as a truly reliable car. The vehicle has excellent characteristics, whether it is new or used. For example, if you choose the Octavia RS with a 2.0 engine in 2012, you will get: 220 horsepower, acceleration to 100 km/h – 6.8 seconds on the “mechanics” and 6.9 seconds with the DSG. In addition: beautiful interior and quality materials, good sound insulation, excellent ergonomics, a large number of electronic systems, high quality multimedia, attractive appearance and affordable price.
- Nissan Maxima. The quality of this Japanese car is loved by many people in the United States. Its 3.5-liter V6 engine, year after year, shows good results. Power of 300 horsepower is transmitted only to the front wheels. That is, all-wheel drive is missing, but this did not prevent Maxima to still be one of the most reliable cars, taking into account the reviews of its operation. An additional advantage when choosing this car is its neat and spacious interior.
- Toyota Camry. This medium-sized sedan attracts the attention not only of those who want an inexpensive and reliable car, but also of those who appreciate a smooth ride and classic design. The manufacturer offers a choice of engines: 2.5-liter 4-cylinder, 3.5-liter V6 or 2.4-liter hybrid mode. The latter, in turn, uses a CVT transmission, while the others are equipped with only 6-speed gearboxes.
- Honda Civic. To date, those planning to buy a Civic sedan still have a choice between a 2.0-liter naturally aspirated engine that develops 158 horsepower and a 1.5-liter turbocharged engine with 174 to 180 horsepower. Accordingly, in two variations, this model has excellent quality and reliability. Honda Civic is a car that will not disappoint the owner and will last him a long time.