No one forbids you to buy a car when you see fit. If you managed to find the car you have been dreaming of for months, you should not postpone the purchase until the so-called favorable period. However, there are some statistics and data that allow us to talk about the real existence of favorable and not very successful periods for buying a vehicle. And today we will talk about the cheapest time buy car in more detail.
The nuances that must be considered to buy a car profitably
- What is the best time to buy new car? The most favorable months for buying a car – from December to March. These months in the automotive business, the so-called “off season”. According to statistics, the least number of car sales takes place in December-March. Consumer demand is falling and the number of offers on the market is growing in a geometric projection. At this point, private sellers and car dealerships, 2-3 weeks after the announcement of the sale, begin to lower prices and become more prone to bargaining.
- The situation has been changing since April. There are a large number of people who are willing to make purchases of this kind. That is, activity in the car market begins: demand grows, the number of calls and views increases. In this case, sellers either raise prices, or absolutely do not head to make concessions and make discounts.
This situation is repeated from year to year. So, if you want to buy cheaply, you want to save your budget, then December-March is the best time to buy 2018 car.
Additional recommendations for choosing an auto
- Do not study the auto only for reviews and reviews on the Internet. Be sure to go to car dealerships and car dealerships. This will allow you to see the auto, feel the comfort of being in the cabin, as well as learn the important technical nuances of the selected model from professionals.
- Determine in advance the make, model and body type of the auto: crossover, car, SUV, minivan, sports auto. If an auto – a sedan, hatchback or station wagon.
- Be sure to consider the cost of maintaining the machine: consumables, scheduled maintenance and repair, fuel costs, costs that are caused by force majeure. You should not spend the entire budget to buy an auto, leave about 10-15% of the available amount “in stock”.
- In addition, it is important to keep in mind that the more powerful the motor, the higher the taxes.
- To compare the characteristics of vehicles – use the tables. So it is easier to get a clear idea of the benefits and parameters in the compared models.
- If you choose an auto with mileage, also take into account the level of emissions of harmful substances into the atmosphere. The more environmentally friendly the car, the better.
- When choosing an auto, do not ignore the degree of safety of the vehicle. Important is the quality of the material from which the auto is made, the availability and number of airbags, auxiliary mechanisms (smart control systems, which are often found in modern cars).