Why do you need towing: Benefits of vehicle tow dollies
There are many situations where towing may be required. An accident or an ordinary breakdown can be misunderstood, because such a phenomenon is always unexpected. At the same time, you need to be ready for this. How exactly we will tell you further.
- Always keep the contacts you need with you. In order not to be alone without help in a remote area, it is necessary to keep the contacts of the contacts of the companies involved in towing. So you can consult an expert if needed.
- Prepare the tow rope. It might seem like a little overkill at first, but imagine being able to call a friend for help, and he doesn’t have enough strong cable to move your car.
- Find out the weight of your car. Such information will never be superfluous. After all, if the towing vehicle suddenly does not have enough carrying capacity, you may be at a disadvantage.
Auto towing dolly (they are also carriages) are an excellent alternative to the evacuation service, as well as a convenient and practical way to move an auto over short distances. Carriage carriages for passenger cars are in high demand today. Not least of all, this is facilitated by the increased number of auto and motorcycle enthusiasts. The main task of the tow dolly for car is delivery to the destination.
Why are car tow dollies good? Among the most obvious benefits are:
- Lightweight – Thanks to the reduced weight, the load on the drive motor is reduced. This minimizes the risk of engine overheating, power losses and excessive fuel consumption in tow dollies for cars.
- Excellent handling – strong connection with the leading auto allows for high maneuverability of the car hauler tow dolly. Accordingly, when entering corners, there are no difficulties – the movement is smooth. If we are talking about biaxial dolly for towing cars, here it is a little different. The structure is heavier, so a swing mechanism is used to make it easier to operate. It also has its advantages: simplified control of the vehicle tow dolly when moving backward, comfortable driving on rough terrain, and the presence of a braking system.
- Versatility of use – the design in the form of a dolly for towing car is used to transport any cargo. If necessary, car dollies for towing can be equipped with a roof or high sides can be added.
- Ease of maintenance – dollies for towing cars do not have an engine, so no significant or special effort is required to maintain the carriage. For the dolly pull car to fully function, you only need to regularly inspect the brake system (if any) and the electrical structure.
- Maintainability – due to its simplified design, the tow behind car dolly can be quickly returned to service in the event of any damage.
- High payload – this only applies to two-axle tow dolly for cars. Equipped with four wheels, the weight of the transported cargo is distributed strictly evenly. Such car tow dolly trailers are ideal for transporting four-wheeled vehicles weighing over 700 kg.