How much hp does police car have?
Let’s put together lists of countries that are best equipped with vehicles. We promise that the information will be interesting.
- France, Kokoriko. The French police, and in particular the BRI, were previously equipped with a Subaru Impreza. This 225-strong Japanese athlete could accelerate from zero to one hundred kilometers in six seconds, excellent performance. But from the year 2000, French cars replaced the SUBARU. Rapid response teams are currently driving the Renault Mégane RS. The French brand does not need to be ashamed of its model with a capacity of two hundred and fifty horsepower, specially modified for the needs of the gendarmerie. It is also possible that the actual displacement of the delivered model is more than stated, but how much horsepower does police car have is a state secret.
- The United States. American patriotism is binding, so the US police are equipped with a Ford. Ford Crown Victoria is not aging well, so, for your attention, it has been replaced by the Ford Taurus model, which is much more efficient. Contrary to the image of redundancy, the United States has always selected its police cars to reduce costs. This explains why replacing the predecessor took so long! The Ford Taurus has an impressive three hundred and sixty-five horsepower.
- Germany. Germany also favors locals in choosing police cars. For example, Baden-Württemburg, an administrative region of Germany, purchased two Porsche Carrera S 911s for its police force. Some German motorways do not have a speed limit, so travel on this vehicle is at the maximum speed allowed. The Porsche Carrera S 911 is equipped with three hundred and seventy horsepower, which is achieved at an impressively low, one thousand seven hundred revolutions per minute.
- Italy. As expected, Italy has excellent Lamborghinis among its fleet. Far from the French Megane, these cars can reach speeds of three hundred and fifteen kilometers per hour, which is the speed of the TGV. Lamborghini Gallardo. Later, Italian politics switched to the Lamborghini Huracàn model, which can reach peaks at three hundred and twenty-seven kilometers per hour.
- United Arab Emirates. If we could talk about anything better than an American police vehicle, it’s only the Dubai police. It is a city without road criminals and law-abiding enthusiasts, so the role of Dubai’s police cars is to impress tourists. Funding allows the Bugatti Veyron, Lamborghini Aventador or Ferrari FF to equip itself with large billions of dollars. The Bugatti Veyron is an extremely powerful car with 1,200 horsepower, but all residents are shouting at the idea of seeing such cars at least at twenty kilometers per hour on the streets around Burj Khalifa! And if you were given the budget of the Emirates to equip the American police, what would you choose?