How to choose a reliable company for motorcycle delivery
Does your intention include a vacation in another state on an “iron horse”? Are you looking for a way to transport a motorcycle that you bought in another city? How to ship motorcycles to race? Do you need to transport it to the customer after the sale? Regardless of the needs you are guided by and why you are interested in this issue, it is important that you can find a reliable carrier with extensive experience in transporting motorcycles.
What inspires trust?
Time, price, experience – these three points are the main ones when choosing a company that deals with motor transportation. The company should boast extensive experience in two-wheeled transportation and good reviews. An important factor is the security that the carrier must provide. The choice of mode of transportation should also be wide, for every taste and budget. The company must have a specialized support and communication service in real time to track and inform the customer about his cargo.
- Additional services how ship motorcycle. For example, the carrier provides services not only for the transportation of the bike, but also its collection. The company must have the necessary equipment and staff to ensure professional transportation that does not harm your goods. The priority for service providers is the ability to transport not one motorcycle, but several at once. Professionals work not only with private customers, but also with offices or companies.
- Transit time. Delivery times depend, inter alia, on the appropriate route. This is a set that includes the complexity of the route, its distance, the number of planned stops and the allotted time to collect the motorcycle. The company should calculate the delivery time and provide all the necessary information to the customer, as well as advise on issues of concern to him and suggest possible solutions. The carrier must understand the customer’s frustration if the delivery time increases, so the company is obliged to do everything as soon as possible.
- Packaging requirements and safety. Professionals are concerned about the safety of your product, because its integrity is their reputation. Therefore, they are obliged to recommend and even insist on the proper protection of the motorcycle. Most often, packaging is done with a specialized blanket or film, which minimizes the occurrence of any scratches. After this stage, the motorcycle must be loaded into the rear of the van through the loading ramp and securely fastened to the board with seat belts. The main requirement that will be required of you is to free the motorcycle tank from gasoline. These actions are regulated by law for everyone, so failure to comply with them is a violation of safety rules.
- The cost of transportation. Everyone, without exception, is interested in a profitable agreement for a minimum surcharge. It should be emphasized that the price for transportation depends on three main factors:
- Motorcycle size;
- Its weight;
- Mileage that your vehicle has to cover.