How ship tv cross country
How to transport the TV to prevent breakage, excessive shaking, few people know. Therefore, few people can choose the right company that will deliver to you. When buying sensitive packaging equipment is carried out by the manufacturer, he guarantees that the packaging will protect the electronics. The task will be complicated if you have planned to move, and the box from an expensive thing is lost. Risks can be minimized if you entrust the event to a logistics company that will transport the TV in a car in compliance with safety standards, insure the cargo. Regardless of the needs you are guided by and why you are interested in how ship tv across country, it is important that you can find a reliable transport carrier that will deliver your TV in the best possible way.
Basic rules of transportation of TVs
When deciding how to transport a TV, you have to solve three tasks:
- Ensuring efficiency after relocation;
- Preservation of the integrity of the case;
- Preservation of technical characteristics.
Delivery is divided into stages, it is important to follow their sequence. If you are informed and familiar with them, you will easily be able to find the cheapest way ship tv across the country, so it should become your priority in the choice.
- On the day of moving, the equipment must be disconnected from the power supply for 1-2 hours to allow the case to cool down. This is important both in winter and in summer, otherwise the jump in temperature in the car body can not be avoided.
- Proper packaging. The cord must be disconnected, if this is not possible, it should be attached to the body. Screen – insulate with bubble wrap to protect from scratches. To prevent shocks, foam sheets should be used to rotate the surface. Premises in containers – it is difficult to transport the TV without the manufacturer’s box, you will need a product that meets the dimensions of the equipment. Do not be disappointed ahead of time, because the shipping company must provide you with a box that fully matches the size of your TV.
- Unloading and loading. It is better to entrust loading and unloading to professionals – at the big weight and dimensions of a subject, use elevators for lifting, cargo adaptations.
- Fastening in a body – the car of the logistician has to be equipped with difficult system of fixing of fragile cargoes is a guarantee of safety on the road. The equipment is installed vertically, the screen is unfolded to the board, tightened with straps to ensure immobility. The equipment should be delivered in a standing position, only along the body in the direction of movement of the van.
- Transportation should be performed in compliance with the speed limit, no sudden braking, acceleration, with smooth turns.
- After delivery it is not necessary to connect the device to the power supply unit at once, the case and electronics should warm up to room temperature, it will take 2-3 hours, in the winter to 5.
Remember: Carrying a TV is a responsible task that involves risks. To avoid damage, complete loss of property, it is better to contact a company that deals with delivery on a professional level and has a good cost ship tv across the country.