When purchasing a car, you want to get an ideal four-wheeled partner who will unquestioningly carry out their direct tasks and require a minimum of attention to themselves. However, in reality, getting an absolute champion in endurance does not work. Any machine requires timely maintenance, diagnostics and repair with replacement of consumables. We propose to pay attention to the most reliable cars on the world market, which deserve the best title in this category.
Who keeps statistics for the world most reliable car?
There are many such organizations, some of them closely follow the national market, some of the world, but each of them makes a contribution to the fact that today we have the opportunity to assess the car’s reliability before buying it.
- TÜV and DEKRA –a couple of organizations that monitor vehicle inspection in Germany. It is the research of these companies that is considered to be the most reliable cars world, so thousands people around the world follow their conclusions, knowing that only real data from technical inspectors are taken as a basis.
- ADAC is also a German company that belongs to the public organization of the European motorists association. Employees not only analyze the data, but also provide roadside assistance, so they can make an objective level assessment of certain cars reliability
- Warranty Direct – an English company takes data from insurance organizations, which give access to the policy payments analysis
- Auto Express is another British publication that receives data from British motorists by questioning them
- Consumer Reports is an American company renowned for its independent opinion. They receive all the data firsthand – from motorists, who undergo a short survey
TOP of the most reliable cars in the world
Among small cars, several cars are in the lead:
- Chevrolet Aveo – is considered the undisputed leader;
- Honda Jazz – according to various sources, it is ready to share the first place, but some analysts go down to the third (5 breakdowns per 1000 thousand cars);
- Hyundai ix20 – has a low faults percentage of 5.6% with a mileage of 52 thousand km;
- Mazda 2 – about 7 breakdowns per 1,000 cars, over 4 years of operation.
Let’s talk about crossovers, which are especially revered in the United States lately. Among them, there are also several contenders for leading places in reliability terms:
- Dacia Duster – only 10 breakdowns per 1000 when operating from 5 years;
- Mitsubishi ASX – 5% of breakdowns in the run from 71 thousand km;
- Opel Mokka – takes the first place in the world.
Moving on to the most reliable multi-class hatchbacks, we note:
- Mazda 3 – 2011 model with active use shows no more than 8 breakdowns per 1,000 cars;
- Audi A3 – the best premium brand, showing 7 breakdowns per 1,000 cars produced in 2011;
- BMW (Series 1) – is considered the undisputed leader in this TOP, which is ready to work hard, demonstrating excellent reliability resources.