Each person in his own way represents not only the appearance of the desired vehicle, but also the individual driving style. There are situations when it is really difficult to understand whether there is a need to buy a car. Today we will discuss quotes about vehicles, both the advantages and disadvantages of owning a car.
The main advantages of having a car
- Convenience. Riding in a cozy cabin, sitting comfortably on a soft seat, is much better than constantly pushing while standing in public transport. In addition, modern models of passenger cars are very versatile and practical. It is also worth noting that the distance from home to the car is much shorter than to the bus stop.
- Hobby. Many drivers perceive their cars not as an ordinary means of transportation, but as a real meaning of life. They enjoy driving every day. For such people, buying a car is extremely important. It is not at all necessary to stop at the banal city driving. You can prove yourself as an avid racer.
- It may seem strange, but motorists enjoy even washing and repairing their cars, as the quotes for vehicles say.
- Transportation of goods. Even compact vehicles can handle fairly heavy loads. Note that the need for such a service can arise literally at any time. If you plan to transport goods from day to day, we advise you to additionally order a trailer. Car enthusiasts get indescribable excitement about upgrading their cars.
- Mobility. You will have the opportunity to quickly reach virtually anywhere, without adjusting to the public transport schedule. The only unpleasant moment that may arise is excessive traffic. But, fortunately, this happens quite rarely.
- Status. It doesn’t matter which car brand was the first in your collection. Whatever it was, your own car suggests that a person has already achieved a lot in life and has become quite successful. Of course, the more popular the brand of a foreign car, the more status its owner looks like.
Disadvantages of passenger cars
- Cash investments. Keeping a car is not a cheap pleasure. It is necessary to replace rubber, fill in gasoline and other fluids, buy auto parts for the engine. If there is insurance or fines, they must also be paid. If the driver is unlucky, and he gets into an accident, it can decently “hit the pocket.”
- Harm to the environment. In fact, no one thinks about it, but the exhaust gases have an extremely negative effect on the atmosphere. And the more cars on the street, the more they pollute the ozone layer. For the motorist himself, this is not a problem, but in general, the situation in the world is greatly deteriorating because of this.
- Time spent. In addition to the car itself, there are many necessities associated with it. You need to get a license and periodically renew their term, carry out technical inspections, etc.
- Danger. There is a possibility of an emergency on the road. In this case, you may not be to blame. Even with very careful driving, another car can crash into the drivers.