Renting tow truck to individuals and legal entities
Any trouble can happen on the road. Experienced drivers are well aware of this and always have a business card or company phone with them, which will help deliver the car to the service station. For individuals, tow trucks for rent may be required day or night, in or outside the city, for a car and a truck. But not only they become clients of special equipment rental companies. Who else uses the services of rented tow trucks with a driver?
Why you need to rent a tow truck with a driver
Most often, it is a breakdown or an accident that causes a vehicle to be called for transporting a car. Often, the services of a tow truck and its crew are required by other companies that use equipment irregularly, they do not have the need or financial ability to purchase an expensive vehicle to their fleet.
The following customers become tenants of special equipment on a short or long term:
- Service stations – often in such enterprises the delivery of a car after an accident or breakdown to the place of repair is included in the range of services, and the station does not have its own equipment;
- Construction companies – the transportation of special equipment from object to object;
- Car dealerships – when a new car needs to be delivered to the address;
- Insurance companies – the delivery of a car that has been in an accident to repair, if it is recognized as an insured event.
Special equipment can be rented for a one-time task or for a specific time.someone needs tow truck for rental an hour, someone is planning to use special transport equipment during several days, sometimes even more. The price of the service also depends on the period.
Almost all companies offering special equipment rental can rent a tow truck without a crew. This option is most often of interest to construction companies that have their own vehicle fleet. They have experienced drivers and operators on their staff and are paid salaries. In this case, unnecessary expenses to the services of the tow truck crew are unjustified.
What you need to specify when ordering a tow truck
For individuals who need to transport a car from point A to point B, the cost of the service is calculated based on the following parameters:
- Car brand and approximate weight;
- Damage or nature of breakage;
- Serviceability or malfunction of the steering;
- Where exactly do you need to pick up the car and where to deliver it.
Be sure to also indicate the telephone number to communicate. Companies that value their reputation, want to attract new customers, try to arrive at the site in no more than an hour.
For a long-term tow truck for rent, other information is needed. Dispatchers have a whole list of questions, such as the purpose and duration of the lease, whether you need a crew or not, the estimated mileage that the special equipment will overcome. Each case is individual, therefore, only a representative of the lessor’s company can provide the exact price list, calculate each individual case, and provide full information.