5 popular SUVs
Today there are a huge number of different off road vehicle types. But avid fans of aggressive driving are not enthusiastic about modern innovations. This is due to the fact that instead of a powerful filling that provides high performance, companies began to focus on design.
On sale, you can already see such aesthetic models of SUVs that it seems like it’s all like a fairy tale.
However, innovative cars are also being developed on an ongoing basis, designed for areas where the tracks are replaced only by directions. And in this article we will talk about the 5 coolest SUVs of our time.
Description and main features of different types off road vehicles of world brands
- Jeep Grand Cherokee is one of the most sought-after off-road conquerors. The Limited Edition Off Road Adventure II package makes this jeep model special. Among the main advantages of the vehicle: towing hooks, a set of protective plates, an unusually high air suspension – Quadra Lift. Not only these components, but also many other Jeep add-ons will help you overcome rough terrain in minutes without damaging the SUV.
The Jeep Grand Cherokee is equipped with an innovative platform that was developed together with Mercedes-Benz. It is characterized by a loyal pricing policy and a very stylish design. Therefore, if you are looking for a nice SUV with optimal cross-country performance, you should opt for it.
- The Nissan Frontier PRO-4X is a mid-size pickup truck that has been designed specifically for off-road driving. Also, this model is equipped with HDC (models with automatic transmission) and a rear differential lock system. The advantage of this Nissan is that it can carry not only passengers, but also various cargo. Among other things, the car takes part in the Ultimate Factory competitions, where it shows simply amazing results.
- Land Rover LR4 (Discovery) – this model has a fully independent suspension, which helps in driving conditions on asphalt surfaces, and at the same time is completely useless in off-road conditions. And yet, Land Rover is well-equipped to help it cope with obstacles along the way. We’re referring to the Heavy Duty Pack with Rear Locking Differential and TCS Traction Control.
- Toyota FJ Cruiser SUV with high ground clearance, short wheelbase, excellent ascent/descent angles and poor visibility.
- Mercedes G-class – SUV models of the legendary German brand are extremely reliable, high-strength and high-quality. These are the only SUVs to have rigid locking on the rear and front axles.