Why do men like cars
For some, a car is a status, although some people perceive a vehicle only in terms of practicality. Despite this, all men, without exception, have a special relationship with the “iron horse”. Which is not surprising, because since childhood, every boy playing with cars dreams of how in adulthood he will become the owner of a real car. Long years of waiting, from obtaining a driver’s license to the dream purchase, form in men a unique attitude to the car. Men like to take care of it, spend the last money, buying the best spare parts for the car and refueling with the best fuel. Analyzing this attitude, for your convenience, we have compiled a list that will help you understand and comprehend this topic faster.
Why do men love cars and everything connected with them?
- Freedom. This feeling takes the first place in our list, because while driving the car owner forgets about everything, takes away all responsibility, all the burdens of the world and feels only boundless freedom. Before him opens space and endless possibilities, when hundreds of horsepower catch his every move and are ready to go into the unknown. Only the man, his auto and the road.
- Dominance. Every member of the stronger sex really wants to rule, his words and actions are very important. In this way, a man can show his character when driving a car, because it gives a feeling of complete power over the auto and the road.
- Status. In the past, men flaunted weapons or a thoroughbred mare, but in today’s reality they are “measured” by the volume and power of their auto. The car is a noticeable thing, it can be seen from afar. It should be noted that the chosen make and model of the car is important, because it indicates the social status of the person and his abilities.
- Security. Yes, do not be surprised, even the most brutal man needs protection. Getting into his own car – the owner feels completely safe from the environment and risk factors that surround him. Man is protected not only from the whole world – it is his territory, his space where every process and action depends on the decision made.
- Emotions. Driving a car is a very individual and intimate process. In most men, remembering these actions, there are only positive emotions. Men are able to enjoy a quiet and peaceful journey. The man himself involuntarily looks at the scenery, so this process helps him to be distracted and relaxed. There are also people who are the complete opposite of the previous ones. They draw emotions from speed and vivid impressions.
- Comfort. Men get in touch with their car faster and easier than, for example, with a woman. You don’t need to prove, give in or obey your own car. Such conditions give men the opportunity to feel comfortable in the right environment and appropriate circumstances.