Worlds most fuel efficient car
An auto is a dream and desired purchase. At the same time as you dare to think about buying a new vehicle – there will be many issues that will need special solutions. Future car owners try not only to buy a car profitably, but also take care of the costs of its further operation. Assessing the economic situation today – it is impossible not to take into account fuel prices, which are growing rapidly every minute. Yes, there are many hybrids and electric cars on the market that will not make you worry about rising gasoline prices, but such cars are not a cheap pleasure. Do not be disappointed, because among the gasoline units there are those that will help you save costs. We have compiled a list of the world’s most fuel efficient car to help you a little bit.
TOP-5 cars with the most economical fuel consumption
- Fifth place – Opel Corsa. The German small auto is extremely popular in Europe. In Germany alone, more than two and a half million cars of this model have been sold in the last 11 years. A penchant for minimalism, practicality, environmental friendliness and a nice price – these criteria play a major role in the orchestra of Corsa preferences. Fuel consumption: this car is equipped with a liter engine of 95 horsepower, which consumes only four and a half liters per 100 kilometers.
- Fourth place – Peugeot 206. The smallest auto in our today’s rating. It is very small, just super small and to climb into it a strict man, whose height reaches about two meters – will be problematic, but a fragile woman should like this car. Peugeot 206 is equipped with a low-power engine with an output of 65 horsepower and a volume of one liter. With such dimensions and lightness of the car, it is not surprising that it consumes only 4.4 liters per 100 kilometers.
- Third place – Opel Astra. For the second time today, in our list of cars made in Germany. Deserved a “bronze medal” of our rating of the world most fuel efficient car – Astra. The design of this car is quite good – nice and modern. Not worse is the fact that it consumes only 4.4 liters per hundred kilometers, provided that you choose an auto with a minimum configuration.
- Second place – SMART. In general, it is an economical car with two seats. SMART has many advantages: it is modern, environmentally friendly, if you are the owner of such a car – there will be no problems with parking. The car was fitted with a liter engine, which consumes only 4.2 liters of fuel per 100 kilometers.
- First place – Toyota Aiko. The car that rightfully occupies the first position in our rating. Aiko – this auto is probably the most optimal not only in terms of economy and low fuel consumption, but also in the quality presented at a correspondingly good price. First: this car consumes only 3.9 liters per 100 kilometers. Secondly: it has a very nice price. If your intention is to buy a moderately comfortable, reliable and most importantly economical car, then definitely Toyota Aiko is worth paying attention to.