The worst used cars to buy
In the harsh realities of today, the car is a necessary thing. Despite the same needs of everyone – people’s opportunities are different. Leaning on social status, not everyone can afford a high-end car and even from the cabin. However, today, buying a used vehicle is a very profitable and correct decision. The market is crowded with a large number of different vehicles for every taste and price category, but one question arises: how to choose a good car? There is a lot of information, videos and articles on the Internet that will help you expose unscrupulous sellers and choose a car. We, in turn, want to share with you a list worst used cars buy, which should be deleted from our list of future purchases.
Top 5 worst used cars
- Kia Sportage. Kia is known mainly for its positive reviews. The ratio of price to car quality, from year to year, remains at the highest level. Despite this, the Sportage model can be called the worst cars purchase used among all. At the age of four years after operation begins all sorts of breakdowns. There are no specific weaknesses, mostly the suspension starts to drive and there are problems with the steering. So, you can buy from the salon and ride for three years, but to buy “by hand” – you need to think about whether you really want to be a regular guest at the service station.
- Nissan Qashqai. In this model, completely different types of breakdowns are recorded. On the market you can find other cars of the same class for the same price, which according to statistics will last you much longer. If you want to buy a used crossover – then Qashqai is considered last!
- Peugeot 308. This car is in third place in our ranking is not accidental. Of course, the price of the car is affordable and pleasant, but the owner of such a car will not stay in good impressions for a long time after purchase. Significant troubles and surprises of the car gives out after 80-90 thousand kilometers. So, if you have a limited budget – turn off the Peugeot 308 and look at something else.
- Chevrolet Cruze. The new generation of these cars has significantly improved in reliability, but the exception is when it comes to a car that is several years old. With regard to the Cruze at 65,000 km, the car can break down with a probability of 17%. For example, imagine a game of Russian roulette: on the first move you can die with a probability of 16%, which is one percent less than the probability of failure of the Chevrolet Cruze.
- Ford Fiesta. If you suddenly look at a beautiful advertisement, how this car will behave in it – a year, no more. But you want to buy a car with a certain term and it has clear statistics of breakdowns. Most often, after a long drive in a Ford Fiesta, you need to replace the clutch, repair the transmission and electronics – it’s not cheap. On the other hand – noise, fluid leakage when using the car appears very soon after buying it from the salon, that is, even the owners of a new car enjoy it for only a few months, after which they are doomed to eternal problems.