The best SUVs in the world
In any country in the world, SUVs have always been in demand. This demand is due to the fact that they are often very comfortable, roomy and have high passability. A significant role is played by the size of the car, which emphasizes your power on the road. Today we will tell you about the five best off road vehicles ever.
- The Jeep Grand Cherokee is the best off road vehicle ever. The flagship of the Jeep model line, it’s all-wheel drive will give you the feeling of a classic SUV from the legendary American brand. According to Grand Cherokee experts, this is a great combination of quality, good handling and comfort. It has a base engine of 3.6 liters. This is a gasoline unit with a capacity of 295 horsepower, and as an option you can order a diesel 6.0. The most powerful modification of TRACKHAWK, its engine is 717 horsepower.
- Mercedes-Benz G class. It has a good reputation among off-road enthusiasts and is included in the top ten off road vehicles all time. Under the hood is still available with only four and eight-liter engines in two versions. The first – develops a capacity of 422 horsepower and is able to accelerate from zero to 100 kilometers per hour in 5.9 seconds. Top speed: 210 kilometers per hour. The second, in turn, produces 585 horsepower and is able to race to the first hundred in just 4.5 seconds. Top speed: 220 kilometers per hour.
- Ford F-450 Super Duty. The American company officially presented a line of updated pickups in 2018. They are capable of generating 450 horsepower and 1260 Newton meters of torque. This modification of the car is the most powerful in its segment and the best off road vehicle all time. According to the manufacturer – the updated pickup is able to tow a trailer weighing more than 15,400 kg and has a load capacity of 3330 kg. In fact, these are impressive characteristics.
- The Land Rover Discovery is a five-door SUV that feels like a fish in water off-road. Engineers have designed the new Discovery with an aluminum body and frameless construction. Due to this, the car became lighter than its predecessors by as much as 500 kg. The system of a permanent all-wheel drive, an air suspension bracket and a number of electronic assistants allows the car to overcome any obstacles. It has a 3-liter diesel engine that produces 249 horsepower, and a three-liter gasoline engine has 340 horsepower.
- Dodge Ram Power Wagon. One of the best off road vehicles all time. Just look at the updated Dodge to understand – in front of us the car is ready to conquer any place: whether the Amazon rainforest or Mount Everest. After surviving the modernization, the car got a reinforced rear axle, which had a positive effect on the load capacity of the car. The heart of the SUV is a four-liter engine with 410 horsepower. Already in the base the car offers a permanent all-wheel drive. An infinite number of electronic assistants, which gives power and special appeal to this auto.