Best places Hawaii that are worth visiting
Today, the Hawaiian archipelago has 162 picturesque islands, although people have mastered only seven of them. Hawaii is known for its unique flora and fauna, which attracts tourists from year to year. In addition, each of the islands has many amazing architecture and attractions that surprise and enchant.
Hawaii is also known for its interesting traditions and mentality. The time passage is not felt here. Probably, the reason is that the climate here is almost unchanged – tropical passive, and the sun shines 278 days a year.
First of all – the island of Hawaii
Are not sure where to go and what to see? Without hesitation, go to the best place go Hawaii. Also known by the name – the Big Island is the largest among those represented.
- The main natural island attraction – the National Reserve “Hawaiian Volcanoes”. The most impressive in the territory of this reserve is the active volcano Mauna Loa. All the way, during the tour to it, you will be surrounded by unique plants that enchant with their beauty. For tourists and anyone interested in the reserve is an open museum, which presents exhibits dedicated to volcanoes and their interesting history. Also shown here are popular science films that will not leave indifferent any of the visitors.
- No less important symbols of Hawaii island are amazing Akaka Falls. Its height is 135 meters. The waterfall beauty is mesmerizing, and the photos on its background are incredible.
- Historical monuments lovers should visit the Waipio Valley. Here is the old Parker Ranch, which has been converted into a historical museum.
- Monument to James Cook. Located on the east coast of the Big Island. According to information, a famous sailor said goodbye to his life in 1779 on the site of the monument.
- The ancient Hulihee Palace is the greatest architectural mention of the island. The castle construction was completed in 1838. The first owner was John Quakini, and later – the castle served as a residence for the royal family.
It is not necessary to dwell on the study of one island. If you have the opportunity – visit Oahu island. The Honolulu city impresses with a variety of museums and cultural centers.
- Polynesian Cultural Center (Paradise Cove Luau). The whole exhibition is dedicated to the culture of the indigenous people of the island. Interesting historical information and photos that you will not find on the Internet.
- Valley of the Temples. Here you can see a large number of architectural structures and religious cultural monuments, the most beautiful of which is the Temple of Bedo.
The ideal place to relax – this is typical of the Hawaiian Islands. They have preserved all the unique wild beaches beauty. There are also new beaches on the island, which belong to the refined hotels. If you are looking for the latter, then pay attention to Macalaven or Gapun Beach. These beaches are covered with fine light sand. Best place be Hawaii amaze tourists with its exotic spaces, which are covered with black sand of volcanic origin. The most popular among them are Kehena Beach and Punalua Beach.