A modern person, choosing a car for himself, often takes as a basis several main criteria, including vehicle ratings reviews:
- duration of operation – the purchase is not cheap and I want to get a reliable assistant;
- ease of maintenance and repair, so that at least consumables can be changed independently;
- a good selection of spare parts – therefore, they choose running models;
- permeability and performance in various conditions – t.our roads and climate are very changeable.
TOP 5 most popular cars in 2020
Guided by all the above indicators and car reviews ratings, our citizens, without knowing it, brought five models of serial cars to the TOP at once.
Hyundai Sonata new
The updated model platform, the transverse engine arrangement and independent suspension of both axles won the hearts of motorists. In addition, the model demonstrates:
- low pricing policy, which is also important;
- high-speed privileges – up to 205 km/h;
- acceleration efficiency – up to hundreds in 11.1 seconds;
- low consumption – up to 11 liters in the city, 6 liters on the highway.
Well, in addition, a pleasant exterior design, a streamlined body and sufficient roominess and good car reviews.
Kia Soul new
The engine of the updated model has become better – 1.6-2.0 liters. Also pleased with the modernization of 6 and 7-speed automatic, which will give dynamism in acceleration and “goodies” in maneuverability. After modifications, the box does not repair obstacles when accelerating in the current gear. Up to 100 km, the speedometer will fall within 12 seconds.
Mazda 3 (4th generation)
Reserves the leadership for many years in a row. The improved models are distinguished by more interesting shapes, a powerful front and a premium interior. The volume can be selected for yourself from 1.5 liters to 2.5.
Horsepower has grown significantly. Depending on the model, you can choose a car from 120 to 194 hp. Maximum speed 193 km/h, consumption from 6 liters per 100 km.
Mercedes-Benz CLA Shooting Brake
The rebuilt suspension has become stiffer for better road holding. Dimensions were noticeably distributed both outside and inside, in comparison with previous models. For a relatively low price, it is possible to get a monster with 211 “horses”, which will accelerate to 100 km in 6.6 seconds. The maximum speed of the car is 240 km/h. Low consumption from 5.7 to 8.8 liters per hundred.
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
He fell in love with our compatriots for his cross-country ability of an SUV and a low appetite unusual for jeeps: from 5.7 to 7.4 liters per 100 km. The crossover is compact and laconic in its exterior. The maximum speed threshold is 196 km/h, acceleration to 100 km in just over 11 seconds.
It was the TOP cars that broke the purchase records among our compatriots in 2020. Time will tell what the coming year will bring.